Introduction to Munsoft
Munsoft was established in 2001 and has become one of Southern Africa’s foremost municipal finance software and systems providers.The company provides financial management and internal control systems that enable 62 of the 257 municipalities across South Africa to ensure financial accountability, transparency and compliance with the required regional government regulations and standards.
Our solutions are designed to improve governance, administration, transparency and financial management. Through our innovative technology, key stakeholders can track the financial state of various municipalities in real time, allowing them to detect any discrepancies and immediately action effective control or recovery solutions.
Position: Sales Manager
We are looking for a Sales Manager to join our dynamic management team with the following key duties and responsibilities:
- Work with the senior management team to set revenue and sales goals on a monthly, quarterly, or annual basis
- Ensure key pipeline management activities are in place and monitored
- Work with senior management to devise and implement innovative go-to-market strategies
- Ensure that pricing, risk and commercial contract terms are appropriately applied by businesses when entering into contracts and that price increase strategies are developed and applied
- Implement robust sales and business development processes
- Direct involvement in leading submissions of major bids on optimal commercial terms
- Develop and maintain relationships with key staff, clients and suppliers
- Become a mentor to the sales team and nurture relationships with each associate in order to help them achieve their goals
- Ensure that the business use sales technologies, such as a CRM, correctly.
- Plan and preside over regular sales team meetings.
- Good control and measurement over staff efficiency, effectiveness at all levels of the sales process: marketing, Lead, Present, Pricing, closing, handover
- Partnership network management and control
- Development and maintenance of sales tools
Desired experience, skills and qualifications:
- A relevant commercial or technical qualification
- Public sector knowledge (MFMA, PFMA etc.)
- 5+ years relevant management experience in the ICT industry
- Administratively strong with a high degree of accuracy and attention to detail essential
- Must be a team player
- Above average Microsoft Suite skills
- Strong written and verbal skills
- Ability to maintain a high level of confidentiality
To be considered, your application must be able to match the essential criteria. Should you be interested in applying for this role, please send a concise CV to [email protected].