The Munsoft Sales Administrators are office based, providing support to the Business Development team, internal and external clients as well as managing the day-to-day administration related to the sales cycle.
Responsibilities & Attributes:
- Must be sales focused and attentive to maximizing the gross profit
- Able to effectively articulate the company’s products and services
- Clear understanding of all Munsoft Vendor and Partner products
- Maintain and develop relationships with existing clients and suppliers via telephone calls and e-mails
- Respond promptly to all Salesforce cases
- Generate professional proposals, quotes and tender responses
- Determine client needs and work with the Pre-Sales team to quote on the appropriate products and services
- Accurate data capturing and updating in Salesforce
- Create relevant contract documentation for signature by Client
- Ensure documentation and procedures are adhered to and maintained
- Process orders with suppliers, track ETA’s and feedback to clients
- Stay abreast of technology trends and roadmaps
- Always source best pricing from suppliers
- Follow through on all administrative tasks to ensure all requests are completed 100% and in accordance with the requestor’s expectations
- Occasionally, must be prepared to work after hours / weekends
- Effective time management
- Any other reasonable function with regards to sales administration
Our ideal candidate has at least 3 years of sales administration experience in the IT industry. He / she is able to work under tight deadlines and is a self-starter able to prioritize given responsibilities. The candidate must have strong written and verbal communication skills as well as be proficient in Microsoft Office, particularly Excel. This person should cope with working in non-routine and complex environments.
To be considered, your application must be able to match the essential criteria. Should you be interested in applying for this role, please send a concise CV to [email protected].