Will handle marketing & communications efforts for brand awareness. As well as customer reference stories, and content curation/creation, and sales collateral. Role Reports directly to the Head of Sales & Marketing and forms part of the Sales Leadership Team.
Duties & Responsibilities:
- Managing and executing promotional campaigns
- Managing and executing Company sponsored events
- Manage and Coordinate Brand Consistency across the Company
- Compilation of Client Reference stories
- Providing insights on clients trends to support BDMs & Client Relations team
- Identify & selectively support collaborative sales & marketing opportunities
- Lead and develop marketing plan and budget in close collaboration with Head of Sales & Marketing
- Manage the implementation of an effective internal and external communication business plan in line with the Company’s Communication and Marketing strategy
- Manage social media platforms
- Collaborate with entire sales organisation to identify initiatives and programmes that align to CSI strategy and roadmap
- Compile internal Win Announcements & Internal Comms
- Leverage Vendor & Partner Marketing programs
- Actively participate in meetings with local sales team to align marketing & sales strategies.
- Degree in Marketing, Business Administration or related field.
- Prior experience in a similar role (digital marketing & management)
- Minimum 4 years marketing & communications experience
- Possess a solid understanding of public sector
- Self-starter mentality with the ability to manage multiple projects in a fast-paced working environment.
- Sales or BDM experience is an advantage
- Strong written and oral Communication skills, including presentation skills
- Excellent influencing and interpersonal skills
- Commercially competent
- Ability to work under pressure & tight deadlines
- Strong technical and business skills.
- Proficiency in MS Office and CRM software (e.g. Salesforce)
- Have a driver’s licence & reliable transport
To be considered, your application must be able to match the essential criteria.
Should you be interested in applying for this role, please send a concise CV to [email protected]