Invitation: Virtual 2021/22 Financial period Budget Workshop
Munsoft hereby cordially invites you to attend the Budget Workshop for 2021/22 financial period to be held virtually by Munsoft.
The workshop seeks to achieve the following:
- Overview of the various budgets that are required by National Treasury.
- Demonstration on how to do all three types of budgets on Munsoft system.
- Explain frequent Munsoft system related queries logged by users on budgeting and how to resolve them.
- Schedules (Caseware or Munsoft Reporting Tool)
- NT submissions
- The compilers/preparers of Budgets
Workshop Details and Schedule
The workshop will be conducted virtually as outlined below. The programme has been included with the topics to be covered.
Date: 17th February 2022
|09:15||Purpose if the engagement||Munsoft / Municipalities|
|09:30||Adjustment Budget Process||Munsoft|
|13:00||Questions and Answers||Munsoft|
- R750.00 per delegate per day excluding VAT.
Please confirm attendance of delegates by sending an email to [email protected] with the following information:
- Delegate’s full name
- Delegate’s email address
- Delegate’s mobile phone number
Virtual platform on Zoom
Kindly note that the invite link will be sent to the submitted e-mail address 1-2 days before the workshop date.
Please contact [email protected] for further enquiries.