With the continued success of online training in recent months, Munsoft is continuing to expand our online training efforts in all areas of the financial management system.
We are adding to our Forecast Budgeting and Spatial training sessions of April and May with the seven critical courses below.
We highly recommend that municipalities continue to train their staff, especially during these uncertain times as there has been a host of advancements in the financial system that can significantly benefit the organisation to reach your goals.
Online training areas include:
- Consumer Debtors 2-day Course: R3000 (excl. VAT)
- Contract Management 1-day Course: R1500 (excl. VAT)
- Budgeting 1.5-day Course: R2250 (excl. VAT)
- Year-End Procedures 1-day Course: R1500 (excl. VAT)
- Fixed Assets, WIP 1-day Course: R1500 (excl. VAT)
- Supply Chain Management and Procurement 1.5-day Course: R2250 (excl. VAT)
- Cash Book 1.5-day Course: R2250 (excl. VAT)
Our price is R1500 per delegate per day, calculated according to the duration of the course.
The June 2020 training schedule:
We would appreciate if you could circulate this training information within your organisation (Thank You) and for more details around training visit https://www.munsoft-academy.co.za.
Book now by visiting the Munsoft Academy. There are limited seats per course, so booking is essential.
We look forward to our continued engagements.