Our first quarterly release for the 2021 financial year introduces the new Adjustment Budget module, along with enhancements to various reports to assist during the audit season and some other helpful features.
A few other changes and enhancement across various modules include:
- Changes to Project Invoices and Project Payments in the Creditors module.
- Additional Parameters and an Impairment Import option in the Fixed Assets module.
- New Costing Reports and a Consolidated TB option in the General Ledger module.
- New ‘Auto Match’ functionality in the Bank Recon module.
- Monthly and Annual Detailed and Summary options are now available on the Movement report in the Consumer Debtors module.
For all the details, please refer to the full Release Notes and the Adjustment Budget User Guide.
The release schedule for 7.3.1 as follows:
- Group 1: 11 August
- Group 2: 12 August
- Group 3: 13 August
- Group 4: 14 August
- Group 5: Alternate date to be confirmed (if applicable)
Our Service Delivery Managers will contact each Municipality to schedule and confirm their update, as per usual. Feel free to discuss changes with them.
Click here to download the complete PDF version of the below documents:
7.3.1 Release Notes
Adjustment Budget User Guide
If you have any further queries regarding version 7.3.1 release, contact your Service Delivery Manager.