Munsoft is hosting a workshop on the 16th until 17th of May in Centurion.
The purpose of the workshop is to go through the following;
- Preparation for year-end.
- Raising of accruals.
- The practicality of an automatic year-end as required by circular 80.
- After year-end transactions, to name some but not limited to these;
- Cash book reversals
- Creditor payment reversals
- Credit notes
- Fixed asset corrections
- Journals relating to previous financial year
- 13th , 14th and 15th period.
To confirm your attendance, please send all names of municipal delegates who will be attending to [email protected].
Please send through your details by the 11th May 2018. No bookings will be accepted after the closing date.
Munsoft will provide lunch and snacks for the workshop, the Municipality will have to provide for travel and accommodation.
The attendees we wish to target is the officials involved in Financial year end procedures with the focus on the preparation of the AFS.
If you have any queries, please contact your Service Delivery Manager for assistance.
Mr. P. Mpuzi [email protected]
Mr. S. Mkhwanazi [email protected]
Mr. N. Nondzaba [email protected]
Mr. C. Mpono [email protected]
Mr. S. Kadanyo [email protected]