Dear Munsoft Client,
Caseware has released a new template that works off the data sets submitted to National Treasury.
Improvements in the new template:
- One data set for schedule generation and submission to National Treasury.
- Caseware accepts the full data strings now.
- One import instead of three different views.
- Alignment to the National Treasury mapping improved, especially around the Cash Flow.
- The speed of preparing a file for schedule generation has also been greatly improved.
Because of the above improvements, we would urge you to reach out to Caseware for a copy of the template and to assist the Municipality with the migration of your file to the new template.
If you wish to continue using the GRAP template and incorporated MFMA NT reporting there is an increased risk of non-compliance around the Cash Flow mapping.
For any queries or further assistance please contact your respective Service Delivery Manager (SDM).
This e-mail was sent to the Municipal Manager and CFO, Budget Officer, Finance Manager, and mSCOA Champ, of all Munsoft Municipalities. If you have received this e-mail, do share internally at your Municipality with other relevant staff members.