Munsoft Matters: New CaseWare mSCOA Version Released
20 Aug 2020 - 12:20
Dear Munsoft client,
Munsoft would like to draw your attention to the new CaseWare version that was launched recently, namely the Caseware mSCOA Version. This version is currently used by a few clients with great success.
Some of the main differences between the previous version and the new mSCOA version:
• Importing from Munsoft / Excel is not used anymore. The NT strings will now be imported into CaseWare directly.
• Manual mapping falls away since all accounting records are linked directly to the strings.
The advantages of the new version are the following:
• Balance sheet in line with NT alignment.
• More accurate cash flow and in line with NT alignment.
We as Munsoft would like to assist you as our client with the new Caseware mSCOA version with the following:
• Doing the rollover of the file.
• Creating the setup of the file including imports, alignment, and Vote structure on CaseWare.
• Providing you with one C-schedule for the year (July or August).
• Providing you with the complete setup so that you can use the file going forward.
For any queries or further assistance please contact your respective Service Delivery Manager (SDM).
This e-mail was sent to the Municipal Manager and CFO, Budget Officer, Finance Manager, and mSCOA Champ, of all Munsoft Municipalities. If you have received this e-mail, do share internally at your Municipality with other relevant staff members.