Dear Munsoft Client,
Please take note of communication sent by the National Treasury regarding the second installment of Equitable share due to being released on 08 December 2020.
The amount of this installment is to be determined by offsetting the amount of unspent conditional grants for the 2019/20 Financial Period.
National Treasury also requests that all outstanding information and documentations are with the National Treasury’s office by close of business, Monday 16 November 2020.
These outstanding information and documentation include, but are not limited to:
- 20/21 Special Adjustment Budget data strings and B-Schedule
- Agreed upon payment plans with outstanding Creditors, if applicable
- Proof of payments for SARS, pension and staff benefits to appropriate funds/institutions
- Information relating to the reconciliation of the evaluation roll
- UIF&W Register
- Monthly submissions to the LG Database
Click here to download the complete PDF version of the below document:
National Treasury Communication 29 September 2020
Should the Municipality be in need of any assistance to meet all the requirements, please contact your Service Delivery Manager in order for us to assist appropriately.