This communication serves to inform you that we have assigned support technicians to offer assistance after hours.
Kindly note that after-hours/emergency support covers the following:
- Billing errors (not the preparation of billing).
- Month-end and year-end errors.
- Statement errors.
- Users are unable to log in.
- Any system errors.
- Authorization type issues.
- Errors impacting legislated deadlines e.g. Budgets submissions, AFS, etc.
The after-hours support/emergency exclude the following:
- Importing of any file e.g. indigent registers, valuation rolls, etc.
- Reconciliations of accounts.
- Control balancing.
- Investigations of any kind including submodule vs general ledger.
The following requests are strictly prohibited:
- Preparing and/or importing journals on behalf of clients prohibited.
- Performing of rollovers/year-end system closures on behalf of clients.
- Capturing and/or authorising any journals or transactions on behalf of the clients.
- Rolling back the year once the roll-over/year-end has been performed by the client.
Except for emergency support, all other after-hours support for weekends needs to be requested from the Service Delivery Manager (SDM) at least two days prior to support required.
The emergency support can be logged by dialing any one of the two Munsoft numbers 011 215 8000 or 086 123 4862. An after-hours call agent will take the call, log an incident on SysAid, and contact the person on standby directly. If that person cannot be reached, his or her direct manager will be contacted.
The after-hours support will be available during the following times (only for clients with pre-arrangements and/or emergency support):
Monday – Friday: 17:00–21:00
We would like to take this opportunity to wish you the very best with the financial year-end.