Invitation: 2021/22 Year End Closure/AFS Workshop
Munsoft hereby cordially invites you to attend the Year End Closure/Annual Financial Statements (AFS) Workshop for 2021/22 financial period to be held virtually and face-to-face by Munsoft.
The workshop seeks to achieve the following:
- Overview of the various modules within the Munsoft system.
- Review the performance of the FMS for the 2020/21 financial period per module.
- Demonstration of the journal import, and common mistakes made by end user.
- Explain the flow of opening balances and the relevant reports.
- Demonstrate how to determine segments making up the control accounts for each module.
- Highlight key features/enhancements to be released.
- The compilers/preparers of the Annual Financial statements.
- Consultants appointed by the municipality to prepare AFS.
- Key municipal official(s) involved in the Year End Closure.
- Key municipal officials responsible for the relevant modules in the Munsoft system.
The workshop will be conducted virtually as outlined below. The programme has been included with the topics to be covered.
|09:15||Purpose of the engagement||Munsoft|
|09:30||Munsoft Support Process||Munsoft|
|10:00||General Ledger Module||Munsoft|
|10:30||Questions and Answers||Munsoft/Municipalities|
|13:00||Questions and Answers||Delegates/Munsoft|
|14:00||Consumer debtors/sundry/deposits & Cashiers||Munsoft|
|14:15||Questions and answers||Delegates/Munsoft|
|15:15||Questions and Answers||Delegates/Munsoft|
|15:45||Future of the product (Enhancements)||Munsoft/Municipalities|
Option 1: Virtual – Via Teams (Choose only 1 day)
17 May 2022
18 May 2022
19 May 2022
24 May 2022
25 May 2022
26 May 2022
Option 2: Face-to-Face in Johannesburg (Choose only 1 day)
6 June 2022
7 June 2022
- Face to face – R1,500.00 per delegate per day excluding VAT.
- Virtual – R750.00 per delegate per day excluding VAT.
Please confirm attendance of delegates by sending an email to [email protected] with the following information:
- Delegate’s full name
- Delegate’s email address
- Delegate’s mobile phone number
- Virtual platform on Zoom
- Face to face at the Munsoft Offices in Roodepoort, Johannesburg
Kindly note that the invite link will be sent to the submitted e-mail address 1-2 days before the workshop date.
Please contact your Service Delivery Manager for further enquiries.