Munsoft hereby cordially invites you to attend the Year End Closure/Annual Financial Statements (AFS) Workshop for 2018/2019 financial period to be held by Munsoft.
The workshop seeks to achieve the following:
• Review of the 2017/18 financial period and outcomes.
• Verification of the 2018/19 opening balances from 6.1 to 6.2 NT chart.
• Guidance on the use Period 13, 14 & 15 and other existing system features.
• Presentation of roll over procedures 2019/20 financial period.
• Assist municipalities to ensure that payroll is successfully integrated for the 2018/19 financial period.
• Explain the VAT process flow on the system.
Who should attend the workshop
- The compilers/preparers of the Annual Financial statements.
- Consultants appointed by the municipality to prepare AFS.
- Key municipal official(s) involved in the Year End Closure.
R500.00 per delegate per day excluding VAT.
The following costs are excluded and for the municipalities own account:
• Transportation to and from the workshop
• Meals (except meals served during workshop)
The workshop is limited to a maximum of 3 delegates per municipality. Limited seats (capacity of 60 per week) are available and will be reserved on a first come first serve basis.
Please confirm attendance of delegates by sending an email to [email protected] with the following information:
• Delegate’s full name
• Delegate’s email address
• Delegate’s mobile phone number
• Delegate’s dietary requirements
Your response is highly anticipated on or before Friday, 24 May 2019.