I trust this finds you well during this busy period.
13th, 14th, 15th period, vat change, roll over, chart changes and first year of mSCOA transacting for more than 40 sites (with the exception of the 14 early adopters and 3 pilot sites) has presented an unnatural requirement to both our clients and Munsoft. We have therefore availed after hours/emergency support as per below.
- Emergency support includes the following;
- Billing errors (not preparation of billing)
- Month-end errors
- Statement errors
- Users unable to log in
- Any system error
- Authorization type issues
- Consulting support for clients with Munsoft consulting agreements
- Except for emergency support, all other after hours support for weekends needs to be requested from the SDM’s and arranged with the Support Manager by close of business
- Preferably, after hours support should be requested during weekdays from the SDM’s two (2) days prior for the support required.
- After hours support will be available during the following times (only for clients with pre-arrangements and/or emergency support);
Monday – Friday: 17:00 - 21:00
Saturday: 08:00 - 21:00
Sunday: 08:00 - 17:00
We will advise on a weekly basis as to whom will be on ‘standby’ for afterhours support, however below is the schedule for the first 5 weeks.
31 August 2018 – 6 September 2018
7 – 13 September 2018
14 – 20 September 2018
If you have any queries and or wish to schedule resources please contact your Service Delivery Manager for assistance:
Mr. P. Mpuzi [email protected]
Mr. S. Mkhwanazi [email protected]
Mr. N. Nondzaba [email protected]
Mr. C. Mpono [email protected]
Mr. S. Kadanyo [email protected]
Ms. D. Masemola [email protected]